The Barn girls have just finished a mod, and many of them are off-campus for mod break, getting refreshed for a new mod-full of classes. Michael and I decided to take this chance to head back to school: cooking school, that is. Make no mistake--Michael is the head chef in our house. But we both love sushi, and so we enrolled ourselves in a class that promised to teach us to make our very own ngiri sushi, scallop ceviche, and spicy tuna maki. I have to tell you--I was skeptical of our ability to make maki. And, I have to confess--it did take a ridiculously long time (this explains the slower service in sushi restaurants, perchance)...but being the photo geek that I am (just ask our girls in the dorm) I managed to sneak some evidence of our success...before it got gobbled up!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Melisa and Michael Make Maki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment