Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kudos!






This week Kudos went to:

  • Kandice, for bringing pizza from coffee house
  • Da Hae, for doing all the gross dishes this weekend
  • Jane, for getting to eleven with me
  • Tai, for being so crazy
  • Julia, for being queen of the clapping game
  • Niko, for being so into the clapping game
  • Jenny, for being so cute. Love you! (Tai)
  • Jane, for being crazy. I love you! (Tai)
  • Asha, for being cool. Love you, Tai.
  • Cheyenne, for always talking to me. Love you, Tai
  • Chang, for being a nutcase. I love you, Tai
  • Courtney, for being chill. I love you, Tai.
  • Cynthia, for cleaning my room and walking to Waltham with me
  • Jane, for running with me
  • Niko and Jenny, for helping me organize my room
  • Jenny, for being so good at the clapping game
  • Niko, for learning hand games so fast
  • Helen, Chang, and Cheyenne, for doing the "single ladies" dance
  • Jane and Julia, for teaching me games
Yay, Barnies!

No comments: